- Piston diameter: 32 mm.
- Low friction piston for a more silent and comfortable ride.
- Shocks for vehicles bearing additional loads, trailers or tows.
- Piston diameter: 1 3/16”.
- Designed under original equipment specifications.
- Suspension control under extreme work and load conditions, providing comfort and control.
- Their larger oil reservoir reduces wear and extends their useful life.
- An affordable and convenient replacement for some original McPherson original units. Superior ride characteristics, handling, smoothness and durability with GABRIEL’s signature shock absorber technology.
- GABRIEL quality and technology that ensure a long lasting, smooth and stable operation.
- Larger tube thickness and diameter provide a better structure for your car or truck.
McPherson Nitro Gas
- The GABRIEL structural shock provides a smoother drive on all types of terrain, along with increased safety and enhanced braking capability (adherence).
- If a reference is not preceded by a “G”, it does not have gas assistance.
Extra Reinforced “Fleet Line”
- Piston diameter up to 1 5/8”.
- Specially designed for trucks, buses, and tractor trucks.
- Developed to replace original equipment shock absorbers in modern air suspensions.
Reinforced and pressurized with valve
- The ideal shock absorber for double traction vehicles. Designed for trucks, pickups, and utility vehicles.
- Provides a safe, quiet, and comfortable ride, improving traction and reducing impact, while yielding better control.
Semi-reinforced Pressurized “Gas Ryder”
- Piston diameter: 1” 3/16”.
- Effective for demanding conditions.
- The added gas provides a consistent and quick response to the changing conditions of our roads, with a more quiet and comfortable ride.
- Nitro Gas, a high technology GABRIEL product.
REINFORCED “Commercial Series”
- Piston diameter: 1” 3/8”.
- Designed to provide higher performance and durability while tackling the most demanding work and topography conditions.
- Piston diameter: 1 3/16”
- Specially made to work in a horizontal position.
- SEMI REINFORCED shocks for steering handling and control.
- Prevents shimmy in the steering system.
- Piston diameter: 1”
- Manufactured under original equipment specifications.
- Affordable line that provides safety and a smooth ride under normal working conditions.